Gnus Multiple Roles

From: B.V. Raghav
Subject: Gnus Multiple Roles
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:36:16 +0530

Hi,

I have been successfully using alpine for a long time now. While
switching to gnus, I feel that the functionality of alpine that I find
missing are:

1. Multiple Roles. The capability to send from any smtp server I
prefer, not necessarily automated.

I found this excellent library --- smtpmail-multi [
https://github.com/vapniks/smtpmail-multi ]. However, the problem is,
that I was not able to automate the reply's with original message
having a specific header.

The setting was:
(setq smtpmail-multi-associations
      '((("To" . "help-gnu-emacs.*") bvraghav\.com)
        ))

Further I could not find a ready way to choose a specific smtp server
setting.

Is there a way with the library, or a simple(r) recipe, that I can
adapt to my needs, in order to fulfil the requirements.

--
bvraghav