Re: Gnus Multiple Roles

From: B.V. Raghav
Subject: Re: Gnus Multiple Roles
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 16:03:56 +0530

I read the Posting Styles, many times earlier, and albeit a little
closely once again.

Posting styles can be a list of (nested) cons cell with car representing
attribute and cdr representing value, i.e. (attr value) [OR (attr :flag
value) to be more specific]

> The attribute name can be one of:

>    • ‘signature’
>    • ‘signature-file’
>    • ‘x-face-file’
>    • ‘address’, overriding ‘user-mail-address’
>    • ‘name’, overriding ‘(user-full-name)’
>    • ‘body’

Also attr can be a string representing a mail header. I further read
an example in the manual with the following pair in the list:

--
(B.V. Raghav)