Unable to see nntp lists when added to secondary sources

From: B.V. Raghav
Subject: Unable to see nntp lists when added to secondary sources
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 22:22:30 +0530

Hi,

I am using built-in gnus 5.13 with emacs 24.5

There are two nntp servers from which I want to fetch news. I have them
in my gnus.el in the following manner.

    (setq gnus-select-method
          '(nntp "gmane"
             (nntp-address "news.gmane.org")
             ))

    (add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods
             '(nntp "narad"
                    (nntp-address "narad.iitk.ac.in")
                    )
             )

    ;; More imap methods as secondary sources

When I press `A A' in the *Group* buffer, I see all the lists by gmane,
and all the imap folders. But I cant see the lists by the narad
server. Though emacs asks for authentication (user-pass) on gnus
startup.

How can i fetch news from an nntp server added as secondary source to
gnus?

(B.V. Raghav)