Imap ordering

From: Pietro
Subject: Imap ordering
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:40:13 +0000

Hi everybody,

I am using Gnus with my IMAP email account but I am having issues with
the ordering in which the email are shown on the screen, I haven't
configured anything about the ordering - neither threads nor articles.

Basically the oder now what I would expect: the most recently received
first, or cronological order to put it in other terms, oddly enough the
order seems to be perfectly fine for the newsgroup I have subscrived,
i.e gmane.emacs.gnus.user.

Cheers,
Pietro