Re: rendring Dilbert strip inline

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: rendring Dilbert strip inline
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:02:30 +0100

Saša writes:

> I'm subscribed to the Dilbert Daily Strip and would like to be able to
> see it inline - rendered in the buffer without need to open new tab in
> my Firefox.

I am using these topic parameters on groups I want to see images in:

  ((mm-inline-text-html-with-images t)
   (mm-discouraged-alternatives nil)
   (gnus-blocked-images
"pheedo\\|feedburner.com\\|doubleclick.net\\|feeds.wordpress.com")
   (mm-w3m-safe-url-regexp nil)
   (shr-max-image-proportion 0.5)
   (mm-automatic-display
    (union
     '("text/html")
     mm-automatic-display)))

Maybe some of them are relevant for your case?

(I'm using the default HTML renderer, shr.)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "We get our thursdays from a banana."                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk