Re: "Forward" in the standard way

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: "Forward" in the standard way
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 16:02:05 +0800

I wrote an entire package to deal with this issue. It's difficult to do it right, and I'm not even claiming my tool is good enough for general use (even though me and several colleagues have used it for years).

https://github.com/lokedhs/gnus-outlook-style

On 14 March 2016 at 04:44, Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk> wrote:
Jordan writes:

> I've been through all of them, 1 and 4 incline the HTML but it's treated
> as plain text by the receiving client.

Is your own email plain text or HTML in this case?

I would guess you have to write an HTML-email if you want an inlined
email to be treated as HTML.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "God must've been punting angels left and right."            Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk