how to get a message out of nndraft:queue

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: how to get a message out of nndraft:queue
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 17:35:52 +0200

Dear helpful soul,

I wanted to encrypt a message but had forgotten to get the key for this
particular mail address.  And the message miraculously was in

           1: nndraft:queue

So far so bad, collected the encryption key and tried to get the message
sent with "J D" but I got the message:

  nndraft:queue isn’t covered by the agent

Don't know what's the reason, but anyway, ventured next to edit the
message with "D e" and hoped to be able to send it with "C-c C-c". But
no way...

The only way I succeeded was with guessing "M-x gnus-draft-send-message"
could help and indeed it worked.

Do you know a keyboard shortcut for this command or a more elgant way to
behave in such situations?

Thanks a lot for enlightenment

       Dieter
--