Re: Define "Group" of mail recipients in Gnus?

From: Dan Christensen
Subject: Re: Define "Group" of mail recipients in Gnus?
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 16:58:30 -0500

For me, it works even if I have an existing message buffer open.

You can even put the following at the end of your .mailrc, to
make the rebuilding happen automatically when you save the file.

# Local Variables:
# mode: fundamental
# comment-start: "# "
# local-write-file-hooks: (list (lambda () (rebuild-mail-abbrevs (concat
(getenv "HOME") "/.mailrc")) nil))
# End:

Dan