About certain msgs not downloading with agent

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: About certain msgs not downloading with agent
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 07:55:48 -0400

Running
  emacs GNU Emacs 26.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit,
   Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2017-01-01

 Gnus v5.13

I've been downloading very old and up to present posts in certain
newsgroups.

I've noticed there are certain posts that will not download.

What seems peculiar is that I can open and read them so its clear they
are on the pool and not expired or canceled or the like.

Still all efforts of marking with (%) and then with #, then calling
`J s' which is supposed to download a marked message.

And: That process has downloaded many thousands of messages since I started
this project, but will not get certain msgs.

The most recent two I've hit are: