Re: Gnus capitalizes non-header "from"

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Gnus capitalizes non-header "from"
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:32:41 +0100

Christoph writes:

> The bug occurs when I send an email message with an attachment that is a
> Python source file.  Lines in that file that begin with "from" (or
> perhaps just the first such line), get capitalized, as if they were a
> SMTP header.  For an example see the message [1] that I've just sent to
> a mailing list.

Are you sure Gnus is the program mangling it? It is mangled in your
sent-folder?

I just tried emailing myself an attachment and "from" was untouched -
both in the copy in the sent-folder and the one I received through my
local Postfix. (I tried both with disposition=attachment and inline,
same result).

Let me try attaching it here, and we'll see what happens (maybe my email
gets rejected :-))

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Efter 90?"                                                  Adam Sjøgren
 "89"                                                    asjo@koldfront.dk