Re: Gnus notification of replies to my articles

From: Helmut Waitzmann
Subject: Re: Gnus notification of replies to my articles
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 16:02:09 +0100

Richmond <dnomhcir@gmx.com>:

Is it possible to get gnus to tell me of replies to my articles?

I don't know.

or maybe raise the score of them?

Yes.  Make a scoring rule:  In the summary buffer, while reading one of your articles, type the key sequence “I f e p” and then your name and e‐mail address (which is already filled in as a proposal).  Then type “RET” or “C-j”.

That should add a permanent scoring rule to the current newsgroup raising all direct followups to all articles the “From” header field value of consists of your name and e‐mail address.