Re: Need help; cannot send email in gnus and emacs anymore; 550 relay no

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Need help; cannot send email in gnus and emacs anymore; 550 relay not permitted
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 22:18:39 +0200

physiculus writes:

>> Do you have username and password configured in clawsmail for the
>> outgoing (smtp) mail servers?

> yes it is configured inside clawsmail.

Ok, so that's at least a difference between "working client" and
"non-working client".

> but i do not know, if gnus/smtpmail reads the data from this file.
> is it possible to log deeper if sending mail?

I would expect the smtp trace buffer to have lines about logging in
(AUTH) if it is.

Does what you have put after "machine" in authinfo match what you have
in your posting styles as the smtp servers?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Du har ingenting at sige                                  Adam Sjøgren
  Og det siger du så,                                  asjo@koldfront.dk