[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Gregory John Casamento
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:01:41 -0800 (PST)
This is version 0.9.2 of Gorm.
What is Gorm?
Gorm is an acronym for Graphic Object Relationship modeler (or
perhaps GNUstep Object Relationship Modeler).
Gorm is a clone of the NeXTstep `Interface Builder' application for
Noteworthy changes in version `0.9.2'
NOTE: This is mainly a bugfix release.
* Some improvements to the procedure for removing connections.
* Corrected various issues with header parsing.
* Now closes windows which were opened during interface testing such
as font panels, info panels, etc.
* Minor corrections to background color for a number of inspectors.
* Improvements to gmodel importation.
* Better detection of when the user is utilizing a user bundle.
Gorm will now warn the user with a panel.
* Various improvements in documentation
How can I get support for this software?
You may wish to use the GNUstep discussion mailing list for general
questions and discussion. Look at the GNUstep Web Pages for more
information regarding GNUstep resources <http://www.gnustep.org/>
Where can you get it? How can you compile it?
You can download sources and rpms (for some machines) from
Where do I send bug reports?
Bug reports can be sent to <address@hidden>.
Obtaining GNU Software
Check out the GNUstep web site. (<http://www.gnustep.org/>), and the
GNU web site. (<http://www.gnu.org/>)
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- ANNOUNCE: Gorm-0.9.2,
Gregory John Casamento <=