This is version 1.2.28 of Gorm.
1.1 What is Gorm?
Gorm is an acronym for Graphic Object Relationship modeler (or perhaps
GNUstep Object Relationship Modeler).
Gorm is a clone of the Cocoa (OpenStep/NeXTSTEP) 'Interface Builder'
application for GNUstep.
1.2 Noteworthy changes in version '1.2.28'
* Improved NSScrollView handling.
* Added NSMatrix to Group menu to make it easier to create NSMatrix
* Improved inspector for NSMatrix. Added ability to add rows/columns
* Fixed NSMatrix selection problems when grouped in an NSScrollView
* Fixes and other improvements to inspectors. Corrected issue where
Gorm's menu stays present during testing mode.
1.3 How can I get support for this software?
You may wish to use the GNUstep discussion mailing list for general
questions and discussion. Look at the GNUstep Web Pages for more
information regarding GNUstep resources <http://www.gnustep.org/
1.4 Where can you get it? How can you compile it?
You can download sources and rpms (for some machines) from
1.5 Where do I send bug reports?
Bug reports can be sent to <email@example.com
1.6 Obtaining GNU Software
Check out the GNUstep web site. (<http://www.gnustep.org/
>), and the
GNU web site. (<http://www.gnu.org/