info-guix

GNU Guix maintainer collective expands

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: GNU Guix maintainer collective expands
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2019 14:46:40 +0200

Hello Guix!

Ricardo Wurmus and I are thrilled to announce that Marius Bakke, Maxim
Cournoyer, and Tobias Geerinckx-Rice are joining us in maintaining Guix!
Read more about this change and about maintaining Guix at:

  https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2019/gnu-guix-maintainer-collective-expands/

This is probably an opportunity to think about ways in which we can
improve our processes, and everyone’s input is very much welcome!

Big thanks and a warm welcome to you Marius, Maxim, and Tobias!

Ludo’.