info-member

Associate Member GPLv3 Launch

From: Tony Wieczorek
Subject: Associate Member GPLv3 Launch
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:47:45 -0500

Dear Member,

We would like to extend to you an open invitation to join us on January
16 and 17, 2006 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in
Cambridge, MA, for the release of the GPLv3 draft license.

In you can attend, we highly encourage you to register for the event on
our website: http://gplv3.fsf.org/launch

For those of you who do not live close by, we have secured special rates
at two Cambridge hotels:
https://www.lindentravel.com/exclusiveltb/softwarefreedom.html

If you are interested in sharing a hotel room and its cost with another
free software supporter, please let us know at address@hidden Most
hotel rooms have two Queen beds and the standard price for a room starts
at $129. Splitting this cost 50/50 would then be $64.50/person.

There is also hostel accommodation in Boston, providing lower cost
arrangements from $35/night:
http://www.bostonhostel.org/reservations.htm

If you live in the Boston area and can host other free software
supporters during the conference, we ask that you contact us at
address@hidden to let us know. If you would like to be housed with a
Boston-area free software supporter, please also email address@hidden
to be added to the list.

For more information about the launch, please visit the GPLv3 website:
http://gplv3.fsf.org/process-definition

If you have any questions about the event, please don't hesitate to
email us at address@hidden
--
Tony Wieczorek
Program Assistant