info-mtools

Re: [mtools] Mtools-pre-3.9.9 available

From: Moritz Barsnick
Subject: Re: [mtools] Mtools-pre-3.9.9 available
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:46:08 +0100

Hi Alain!

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 08:19:56 +0100, Alain Knaff wrote:
> This is to announce the availability of mtools-pre-3.9.9, which can be
> found at the following places:

Excellent. I actually believe in the "release often" philosophy, instead of
keeping a set of "current" = "stable" patches. :-)

> http://mtools.linux.lu/mtools

Interestingly enough, this leads you to a quite old directory listing. On
the other hand,
http://mtools.linux.lu/mtools/
(note the trailing slash) redirects you to the "proper" mtools site. You
should probably re-configure your Apache redirections or rather hand out
the proper URL with the slash.

I'll be building an RPM (not from your SPEC file, alas) really soon, this
week I hope. I always integrate some personal patches, I may have to clean
them up and submit them to you sometime.  ;-)

Greetings,
Moritz  :)