info-mtools

[mtools] 2 drives with floppyd

From: Sandro Hardy
Subject: [mtools] 2 drives with floppyd
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:05:32 +0200

Hi,
I only have a stupid question, but I did not find an answer though I am searchin for a week. Maybe it is the 2 Frame question for you, sorry. I need use floppyd with 2,3 or more drives ( 2 floppy, one zipdrive) on one X server, but don`t know how to do this. If I tell floppyd to use a port with is not for the local xserver the connection is not possible. I need /dev/fd0 and /dev/hdc1 reachable from server:0, not one from server:0 and the other from :1.
Is there a way to do this?

Thank you

Sandro