info-mtools

Re: [mtools] mtools & Hebrew file names on floppies

From: David C Niemi
Subject: Re: [mtools] mtools & Hebrew file names on floppies
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:28:32 -0400 (EDT)

An interesting problem.  Are you sure that Konqueror uses Mtools to read
local floppies?  And is 3.9.9-1 the version on the thin client?  I'm
having a little trouble picturing your setup.  One way or another the
.mtoolsrc is being ignored, I think -- check "ls -altu .mtoolsrc" to see
if it is getting ready by any processes when you think it should be.

DCN