info-sather

Re: anyone home?

From: Lars Hupfeldt Nielsen
Subject: Re: anyone home?
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 19:34:53 CEST

Hi Nobbi,

Nice to see that you are still there!

I know that you have tried before, but it would be really good if the
news group/mailing list link could be fixed.

Now a bunch of questions:

Are you working with Keith to unify the sources, so that we may get a
single high quality set of source code for multiple hosts/targets?

How far off is the next release?

Is anybody incorporating the java-bytecode backend into the regular
release?

Unfortunately I do not really have the time to assist in the work.

Keep up the good work.

Regards
Lars Hupfeldt Nielsen

p.s. You can change my email address (regarding the OS/2 port) to
address@hidden, my old address will probably not exist much longer.