info-sather

sather-1.3-beta-7 uploaded

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: sather-1.3-beta-7 uploaded
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:29:35 +0100

Hi there,

I just uploaded sather-1.3-beta-7 to the usual location at GNU:

    ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/sather

I do not really know, whether the thing does compile as well as I hoped it,
since I had very little time to test it. Especially the concurrent stuff still
needs a lot of work. (I have fixed a number of problems there, but still it
does not compile completely.

Keith: despite of our discussion, I created that tcltk/ directory and moved
some files it. Actually that's only stuff that was in platforms/ before, so it
does not really touch the discussion about lib/ at all. Just take a look at it
and tell me if there still is something you do not like about the solution.

I'm sure I introduced a number of bugs by moving files around, but the overall
layout has been simplyfied somewhat by doing so, so I guess it was worth it.

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!