info-sather

TclTk (was: 1.3b7 CPX and CPXD bugfixes, etc)

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: TclTk (was: 1.3b7 CPX and CPXD bugfixes, etc)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:43:31 +0100

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 09:13:59AM +1200, Keith Hopper wrote:
>      Nobbi seems to have done wonders getting the sabrowse to work - except
> it doesn't work for me - not on Windows 2000 nor linux.  In the relevant
> README it make muttering noises about needing to have a Tcl/Tk library
> compiled with gc - altering a couple or three files in the process.

I guess, the fundamental problem is that none of us really knows Tcl/Tk - I did
get it compile and run on my system, but I have no idea what's the proper way
to do certain things. Especially setting paths etc. is an extremely messy
business if one does not really know what he's doing...

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!