info-sather

Your order failed, Winnie Goddard, try again.

From: Terrance Busby
Subject: Your order failed, Winnie Goddard, try again.
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 01:17:21 +0000

Only man clogs his happiness with care, destroying what is, with thoughts of what may be.

Initiative is doing the right thing without being told.
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times. I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil.