info-sather

Re: Using "return" values or "out" arguments (fwd)

From: Duke Normandin
Subject: Re: Using "return" values or "out" arguments (fwd)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:10:06 -0700

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 21:52:20 +1030 (CST)
Sather User <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi, all.  As many as all may be.
>
> I'm forwarding this list-relevant message from Duke to the list.
> And I just bounced my direct message to him to the list.
>
> I'm about to take over from Fadi as the Sather maintainer.  So
> maybe I can express a preference in this connection.  The list
> doesn't have a lot of traffic, and I think it would be better for
> discussions of Sather to be public, go through the list.
>
> If you don't want to send two messages, one direct and one to the
> list, please give the list preference.
>
> I don't know why the list or my mail client or whatever has been
> set up to do both.  Will look into it some time.

Sorry about that, Michael!! I didn't pay much attention to the
email address I was replying to. I quickly scanned the email
address that you were using, and seeing the word "Sather", quit
scanning and assumes I was replying to the Sather *list*. You might
want to consider setting the Reply-To header either at the ML level
or at your email client :) I'll do the same at my end.
--
Duke