info-sweater

[Info-sweater] com - Geek it 'till it MHz!

From: absorb
Subject: [Info-sweater] com - Geek it 'till it MHz!
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 17:18:44 +0000

There are many like him but this one is mine.
We expect tourist arrivals to rise as we would jointly market the park.
New E book reveals fishing secrets to help anglers catch more fish.
com - We got downloads coming out of our waxy, geeky ears. Sangarwe said
permanent secretaries responsible for tourism from the five nations have
already held preparatory meetings ahead of the signing ceremony. com -
Geek, I am your Father.

XXX

Trade Date : Monday, December 11, 2006
Company : AMEROSSI INTL GRP
Ticker : A M S N . P K
Opening Price : $0.0006
Tomorrow : $0.007
Market Performance : 300-500%

XXX

com - Because deep down we are all geeks, except for you non-geeks. com
- Chicks dig us for our software.
com - We know you're out there, and we're coming to get you. com - We
know you're out there, and we're coming to get you. com - Drop down and
tweak it! com - We know you're out there, and we're coming to get you.
com - Talk nerdy to me. com - We got downloads coming out of our waxy,
geeky ears.
com - Geek it 'till it MHz.
com - This is my Geek.
com - Geek it 'till it MHz! There are many like him but this one is
mine. com - Geek it 'till it MHz!
Read our Privacy Statement.
com - Geek your mind, the rest will follow. Sangarwe said permanent
secretaries responsible for tourism from the five nations have already
held preparatory meetings ahead of the signing ceremony.
com - I see geeky people.
The political leadership in southern Africa has committed itself to
establishing more trans-frontier conservation areas to jointly manage
their wildlife and tourism resources.
com - Geek it 'till it MHz!
We expect tourist arrivals to rise as we would jointly market the park.
com - Gettin' Geeky with it.
Sangarwe said permanent secretaries responsible for tourism from the
five nations have already held preparatory meetings ahead of the signing
ceremony.
com - I see geeky people.
Read our Privacy Statement.
com - No Geek, no glory.
We don't need no stinking slogan.
com - Chicks just love a Geek in Uniform. Articles and commentaries that
identify allAfrica. com - The Original Spyware Free Download Site. com -
Gettin' Geeky with it. com - Geek it 'till it MHz. com - The Few, The
Proud, The Geeks. com - Pretty major, always geeky. We don't need no
stinking slogan.
com - The PC users Central Intelligence Agency.
com - Geek your mind, the rest will follow.