info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Re: steril

From: Lim Pike
Subject: [Info-sweater] Re: steril
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 03:59:03 +0100

bit, sleep a bit. Eat a bit, drink a bit. Or maybe more than a bit. I
Troublemakers. Just get going.
Excellent. If I have only thirty days to go shouldnt you be telling
Congratulations, he said, and stuck out his hand. You did it,
We are very satisfied here. Adjusted and secure. I do not wish to
I second Jims motion, Admiral Steengo said.
Mercury. Floyd and Steengo quickly joined in with the opening lines.
Identical! he said triumphantly. You can tell me your if you wish.
boot. No head to speak of, just a couple of eyes that rose up on a
Fido, breakies.
Fido played its role by barking, sticking out its tongue and panting.