info-xnee

[Info-xnee] about cnee output?

From: sridhar
Subject: [Info-xnee] about cnee output?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:22:59 +0530

hi..friend,
im sorry to ask repeatedly the silly things about cnee,
iam a novice, just please help me,
my requirement is to analyze the events to and from xserver,
 as cnee is recording events, in the output till now iam not
exactly knowing what each value represent,  does it stores about the window id, on which a particular event has occurred, or is there any other tool to analyze.
----------------------
the following is the output fragment of  cnee
using the following options

cnee -o output1.xnr --record --device-event-range 2-6 --delivered-event-range 7-31 --request-range 1-119 --verbose
##### my question what each value represents
there are seven values in each line, what 1 stands for, 54 stands for...and the others too..
does it stores window ids too....
1,54,54,2,54540671,1304748143
1,59,59,5,54540651,1304748143
1,53,53,4,54540674,1304748143
1,55,55,5,54540675,1304748143
1,72,72,19,54540674,1304748143

--
SrIDhAr
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.