info-xnee

Re: [Info-xnee] Help to adapt cnee for logging more events !!

From: sridhar
Subject: Re: [Info-xnee] Help to adapt cnee for logging more events !!
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:29:25 +0530

Hello friend,
i read those things for the links which you have given,
then what is next, how to proceed, only a little amount
of time is left to me, ...:(

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Henrik Sandklef <address@hidden> wrote:
sridhar skrev:
> Hello Friend,
>  iam just a graduate student,
> doing project for my curriculum purpose,
> iam a newbie to this xserver,
> and you helped me a lot in regarding cnee,
> really iam greatful for that,
> its not a product to be released or some other thing,
> just its part of my curriculum project  to understand
> the xserver events from clients to server,
> even the source is there,
> some what iam feeling difficult to understand,
> ie iam asking you...
> so i hope  you understood me,

sure do... thanks for the information.

Trying to understand X, which is a protocol dealing with both client and
server, I would start at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_window_system

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_Window_System_protocols_and_architecture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_Window_System_core_protocol

read those and we can proceed from there :)

--
SrIDhAr M.tech(AI)
Univ of Hyderabad