info-xnee

[Info-xnee] Re: regarding function flow in xnee?

From: sridhar
Subject: [Info-xnee] Re: regarding function flow in xnee?
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:02:15 +0530

hi friend,
so by this week you will adapt it , i hope,
i will try to work on xnee..till how much i can..

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Henrik Sandklef <address@hidden> wrote:
sridhar wrote:
> Hi friend,
> from past 20days, iam working on this and you helped me in this,
> but till now i cant say exactly about how it xnee is doing everything,
> this is very new to me, it shows how much novice iam in xlib programming,
> but what to do, its taking much time to get into my mind ,,,
> the only simple thing is to have windowid for every request,reply and
> event..
> i request you to look at it...and help me how to achieve it  plzplz...:(

can't do it now

perhaps later on this week. I have a couple of tight dead lines myself.

> i wont forget your help in my life plz..i dont have any words to say..may be
> it
> does not look like a professional behavior , but i dont have any other
> option...

ok with me... problem on my side is that I have zero time..... which is
nothing new so I am kind of used to it  ;)

--
SrIDhAr M.tech(AI)
Univ of Hyderabad