isarmathlib-devel

Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] Submission: Theory of generalization

From: Slawomir Kolodynski
Subject: Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] Submission: Theory of generalization
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 01:50:18 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your contribution. I will start working on its integration into
IsarMathLib today. Please be patient though - I have moved recently and I don't
have much spare time.

If you don't mind, I will convert everything to the style used by IsarMathLib,
otherwise the HTML generating software wouldn't be able to parse it.

Slawomir Kolodynski