jailkit-dev

[Jailkit-dev] Patch for displaying cwd on shell execution

From: Brian Shire
Subject: [Jailkit-dev] Patch for displaying cwd on shell execution
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:44:54 -0700

Hello,

I currently use the following patch for my host, and thought others might find it useful. This adds the current working directory to the error log when an invalid shell command is issued:

http://tekrat.com/gitweb_public/gitweb.cgi? p=jailkit;a=commitdiff;h=532740c72b78a9bc4101ef87817eaa3798dae194

Other changes are listed here:

http://tekrat.com/gitweb_public/gitweb.cgi?p=jailkit;a=summary

If you want to include these, but they need updating for the latest version please let me know and I'll work on making the necessary changes.

Thanks for the great tools,

-shire