jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] Jailkit-2.20 patch to support Python3

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] Jailkit-2.20 patch to support Python3
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 22:37:39 +0200

Hi Bill,

sorry it took so long, I finally had enough time to work trough
everything and test it. I did a full code review and testing on both
python2 and python3, and committed your patch to the repository. The
code was 100% OK, so many thanks for that.

One question: you removed netbasics from the openvpn section. Was that
required?

Olivier