jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] It is so silent on the list

From: Michael Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] It is so silent on the list
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:50:37 +0100

Stephen Tallowitz wrote:
Hello Michael,

the list is fairly quiet, that's true. I'd put it down to the following factors:

Good morning Stephen,

thanks for your feedback :-) .

Not only for you but also for all others on jailkitĀ“s mailing lists:

How many people (I mean those ones on the lists)
are using jailkit under OpenBSD?

Have a nice day
Michael

--
Michael Schmidt     MIRRORS:
DJGPP               ftp://ftp.fh-koblenz.de/pub/DJGPP/