jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit problem with jk_jailuser on Redhat Enterpris

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit problem with jk_jailuser on Redhat Enterprise Linux 3
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:44:10 +0200

Koshy Abraham wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for your help. I upgraded my python and it fixed this problem. But I now have another problem.

I get a "Connection closed" message when I try "ftp". However, if I do ssh it works.

I tried a couple of different jail configurations e.g. "sftp&scp only" and "chroot shell" and with two different shells i.e. bash and jk_lsh. They both give me the same meeage. My configuration details are below.

which ftp server are you using? do the logs show any messages from a ftp server?

(try `grep ftp /var/log/*`)

Olivier