jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Mailman message duplication ..

From: Mike
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Mailman message duplication ..
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:52:14 +0200

Oke... well let's see if oliver sees something strange in the header... can't it be that you subscribed with multiple addresses? Just check the reply-to addresses (eg: address@hidden)

- Mike

nissehud schreef:
Mike,

Every mail comes in twice, no matter who the sender
to the list is.  If the Gremlin is just at my end,
maybe if I unsubscribe then resubscribe it'll go
away!

I've g'zipped the two copies of your contribution
Mike, as an example, and sent to Olivier, so he can
have a look at the headers.

Chris.

>Mike wrote:
Olivier Sessink schreef:

Olivier,

Mailman seems to be duplicating messages sent to the list.
My posting came back to me twice over, as did your reply
to it.  Might be wise to check this out, ok?

hmm weird, I've never seen this, has anyone else seen this behavior?

if you look into the headers, can you see any difference between the two
copies?

Olivier

Hey,

I haven't noticed this behaviour... never get a mail 2 times.
onlything i can imagine is that you receive your own contribution 2 times (you can set this option in the mailman control panel)

Mike

--
ATN Networks
Dirk de Derdelaan 215