jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] How to jail Opera or Firefox...?

From: Hubert Havel
Subject: [Jailkit-users] How to jail Opera or Firefox...?
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 20:19:01 +0000

Hello Jailkit Users!

   Does anyone have any experience jailing Opera or Firefox?

According to the Jailkit docs, you should be able to jail Firefox or Opera. If I am trying to jail opera, do I have to also jail X server too? I noticed the Xorg binary for the X server is a SUID program. Doesn't that makes it an unattractive candidate for jailing? Any help
would be **GREATLY APPRECIATED**.  I am running SuSE 10.1.  Thanks.

Hubert.