jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] Managing groups in the jail

From: Michael Belmont
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Managing groups in the jail
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:43:20 -0700

Now that I have created my jail and all of the users using jailkit, which works
great on RedHat 4ES, what is the best way to create groups within the jail that
have granular rights to sub directories under the jail root?  Example:
User1,user2 only have RW access to folder Job1, while User3 has RWE to folder
Job1 and Job2. Easy enough in a non chrooted environment but I'm concerned
about messing up the security of the chroot.  Any help directing me to
documentation or examples would be appreciated.