jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] Openssh 4.4.1 and Jailkit

From: Russ Lavoie
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Openssh 4.4.1 and Jailkit
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:51:42 -0500

I had a working system with openssh 4.2.x installed and all the accounts I created with openssh 4.2.x still work with the upgrade to 4.4.1p, but if I create a new account in the same fashion as I did with all the others (just two days before) it accepts the jailed users password then immediately disconnects with this error using WinSCP:

Is SFTP server running on your server?

Connection has been unexpectedly closed. Server sent command exit status 1

But if I log in with an account that was already there before the upgrade it works with no issues.

I am at a loss here.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Russ