jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] closed connection for sftp in a chrooted jail

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] closed connection for sftp in a chrooted jail
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 00:24:00 +0100

Russ Lavoie wrote:
I ran the below and got the below output.

jk_cp -vf /var/ftp/home/mike /usr/sbin/jk_lsh ldconfig -r
/var/ftp/home/mike

ERROR: ldconfig does not exist

those were two lines:

jk_cp -vf /var/ftp/home/mike /usr/sbin/jk_lsh

ldconfig -r /var/ftp/home/mike

can it be you are using MS Outlook or some derivative? we've seen the same issue at work that MS outlook removes newlines from emails for some unknown reason. No other email program shows this behavior.

gr.
        Olivier