jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Problems configuring in Suse 10.2

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Problems configuring in Suse 10.2
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:07:23 +0100

Jere Retzer wrote:
I notice the path for sftp-server in Suse is /usr/lib/ssh/sftp-server

I don't find it in /home/jail/usr at all even after I jk_init /home/sftproot
sftp

the jk_init.ini has only defaults for Debian, you need to make jk_init.ini Suse specific. I'm think of providing multiple jk_init.ini varieties in the source tarball, but I'll need help from more people to get the defaults right for other distributions.

I changed the path in jk_init.ini and reran jk_init /home/jail sftp
still no luck but it appears that sftp-server did not get copied to the jail

does `jk_init -v /home/jail sftp` give more information?

regards,
        Olivier