jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit on Fedora 7

From: Tamakh
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit on Fedora 7
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:35:22 -0400

I installed it on Fedora 7 with a RPM from this webpage:
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/packages/jailkit/info.html

Then used these instructions:
http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/howtos_sftp_scp_only.html

I had to do the following other steps in order to get it to work:

The /home/jail/dev/null was missing so used the following to create it:
mknod /home/jail/dev/null c 1 3
chmod 666 /home/jail/dev/null

Then all the /usr/lib64/libnss* libraries were missing so used the following to create them:
jk_cp /home/jail /usr/lib64/libnss*.so

Good luck!