jailkit-users

RE: [Jailkit-users] Must Install Python

From: Tom Fortier
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] Must Install Python
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:59:51 -0700

# ./configure
config files will be in /etc/jailkit/
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking for inline... inline
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for pthread.h... yes
checking for stpcpy in -liberty... no
checking for clearenv... no
checking for get_current_dir_name... no
checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yes
checking for getopt_long... yes
checking for python... no
configure: error: python not found please install python
#

Thank You,

Tom Fortier
Zotec Partners, LLC