jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Must Install Python

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Must Install Python
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:22:03 +0200

Tom Fortier wrote:
I'm stuck at the ./configure part of the jailkit install. I believe I've installed Python properly but I guess I don't have the daemon running? I'm running OpenBSD4.1.

this is an openbsd specific issue.

on openbsd you manually have to define which python version you want to use as default. So it has /usr/bin/python24 and /usr/bin/python25 but not /usr/bin/python. You have to create this symlink yourself, and point it to your favorite python binary.

Olivier