jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem to establish a SFTP for windows

From: yellow protoss
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem to establish a SFTP for windows
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:27:56 +0200

Hi! If there is someone that has a SFTP jailkit working, if there is a so kind person,

Please who could be so kind to post his all file configurations of the /etc/jailkit  +  TREE folders with permissions  (or a tar.gz from the /    since it can be in /home, or /jailfolder or wherever  )   +   /etc/passwd    ?

Please

thanks !!!!

On 5/7/08, Olivier Sessink <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
> I used gftp from Linux, in sftp mode. Does it work then ?
> thanks

I don't know. Can you try commandline sftp to be sure?

I know winscp has different modes for sftp. In one mode it starts a shell
(which is denied if you use jk_lsh), and it starts sftp from the shell. In
the 'pure' sftp mode it works. Perhaps gftp works the same way?

Olivier