jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Some problems with home directories and users with s

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Some problems with home directories and users with same user id
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:33:37 +0200

Daniel Rossi wrote:

On 09/06/2008, at 6:05 AM, Olivier Sessink wrote:

Daniel Rossi wrote:

This has now gone way over my head. What is the solution ?

get the current cvs version, it has some changes that might solve the problem for you (not completely tested yet, please help testing).

Ok thanks for that. Is this going to affect any security problems ? As I mentioned the reason behind the same user id thing is because programs like suexec will complain otherwise.

have you tested it?

Olivier