jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] jk_init problem

From: Kevin
Subject: [Jailkit-users] jk_init problem
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:44:53 +0800

Hello folks, I am new to jailkit users mailing list. I met some
troubles while execute the jk_init command.

    jk_init -v -j /home/jail basicshell editors extendedshell netutils
ssh sftp scp

It gave me a error message after copying a lot of files:

    ldconfig: Can't open configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf: No such
file or directory

I don't know why this happened. I do have the /etc/ld.so.conf file at
the right place.

Could anybody tell me why? My OS is CentOS release 5 (Final), Kernel
2.6.18-53.el5.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin