jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] Directory tree question

From: Jim Archer
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Directory tree question
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 05:06:02 -0500

Hi All...

I have been playing with jailkit and really like it, it's just what I need, thank you!

I do have one concern though. I created a scp and sftp only jail. When I log in, I can move up above home and see /dev, /etc/ /home, /lib and /usr. I can not write to them, but I can see all the contents.

Is this normal? Is there a way to jail the user so that he can not move above his own home directory at all?

Thanks very much...

Jim