jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] SU problem in jail

From: Čaniga Stanislav
Subject: [Jailkit-users] SU problem in jail
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:35:00 +0100

Hi all,

I'm having a little problem with setting up the jailkit properly in order to use su as a chrooted user.

I have copied all needed libraries as well as the su command to the needed directories, but always when I login as a chrooted user and try to su I get immediatelly a incorrect password, even though it didn't ask for the password at all.

This happens also when I try e.g. chroot /home/jail su jailuser, which doesn't ask for password at all, even though I'm able to login per ssh as jailuser without problems.

Thank you for help,
Stan