jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Having problems with irssi inside jail

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Having problems with irssi inside jail
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 08:40:21 -0400

Hi well at first i did not use terminfo nor perl nor xterm from jk_init but since I could not find anything on the internet i decided to look inside that script and found terminfo and xterm and few things i though would make it work.. which didn't.. I figure out though it's xterm having problems not sure how or why.. but I changed the variable of TERM to xterm-color << or vt220 and it works just fine.. thanks for your time..