jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit issues on Debian Jessie 8.2

From: Dennis Højgaard | Powerhosting ApS
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit issues on Debian Jessie 8.2
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 10:26:33 +0100

It seems i have solved the problem. chmod 755 /home/jails/jailname/bin was all i had to do. Right now i just feel a bit stupid :)

Med Venlig Hilsen / Best regards

Dennis Højgaard
address@hidden | +45 7222 4457 | www.powerhosting.dk

On 2015-11-05 23:27, Michael wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I am having troubles with debian 8.2 and jailkit.
[...]
However recently when i installed a machine with Debian Jessie 8.2 i
experience a problem that makes it unusable for me.

I suspect my comment does not help you solving the problem, but I would like to point out that we run jailkit-2.17 on Debian 8.2 Jessie without problems.

I assume your issue is not Debian-8.2-related as such but maybe something is wrong with your setup? I would double and triple check the setup and compare the relevant files, directories and permissions with the setup of a working
environment.

Cheers
Michael